GUARDIAN CURATES THE LATEST BEAUTY TRENDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
True to its reputation as a beauty destination, Guardian Malaysia has taken the extra mile to curate and bring in the latest beauty trends from around the world, so that customers’ needs in the new normal are served.
“It also used to be possible to travel the world and shop for the latest health and beauty products that are not yet available in Malaysia but the COVID-19 pandemic has effectively put a stop to this lifestyle for now,” said Anna Ng, Retail Marketing Director, Guardian Health And Beauty, Malaysia and Singapore.
“We, therefore, have been inspired by the unprecedented changes sweeping through modern retailing to stage a first-of-its kind Global Beauty Sale (GBS) to give our customers continued easy access to great beauty products with good value from around the world,” Anna added.
The month-long campaign from 3 Nov until 2 December 2020 showcases beauty products that are setting the trends around the world. The amazing selection represents the best of all global brands and reflects Guardian’s commitment to the trust placed in us to ensure our customers high quality products at great value.
The GBS initiative follows Guardian’s recent re-launch of Guardian’s state-of-the-art flagship store at Suria KLCC that showcases the latest health and beauty products and new display technology. The transformation of the store was based on feedback from customers on their product needs, quality and pricing.
Commenting on the GBS, Anna said: On top of the wide selection of brands and products, we are offering customers a discount of up to 50% during this period,” The selection includes top beauty brands from Korea and Japan, the best of natural beauty products, newly arrived brands at Guardian and daily essentials from 26 countries including Malaysia.”
“For example, we have a section for the best beauty products that gives you that beauty radiance from Thailand, that lovely Korea drama look that is so outstanding and the everyday beauty look from Japan dramas, make-up that gives you that classic western European glam and many, many, more for personal care, hair care, skin care and daily essentials,” she said.
Other highlights of the Guardian Global Beauty Sale include;
• BUY 1 FREE 1 offers for more than 190 personal care products
• Over 100 Skincare items at RM11
• Everyday BEST value – over 1,300 daily essential products at reduced prices everyday
• Get a FREE Bluetooth Smart Digital Weighing scale with a minimum RM220 purchase of any Health Care product in a single receipt (while stocks last)
• FREE Silicon Kitchen Utensil (3 pcs set) with a minimum spend of RM88 on any Personal Care products in a single receipt
• A BRAND NEW Honda Civic to be won in the SHOP, WAVE & WIN Contest. Just spend a minimum of RM30 and pay with your MyDebit ATM card, take a photo of your transaction slip, send in your photo and stand a chance to win the Grand Prize of a brand new car.
“So instead of flying around the world for your Health and Beauty products, we bring the products from around the world to you. Don’t miss this great opportunity to buy and even stock up on your daily essentials as Guardian always gives you the best quality at the best prices for the best value,” Anna concluded.
For more information on your favourite products at amazing discounts during this Global Beauty Sale, please visit www.guardian.com.my and #guardianmy.